These are ready to use off the shelf reports which are made as per the most recent and requested customer requirements. They are made as per a standard TOCs and cover almost 70% to 80% of the total addressable market (TAM). These reports majorly cover the following topics in detail: market sizing, market segmentation by types and applications, SWOT analysis, company profiles, market opportunities and regional analysis for the entire market as well as the types and applications.
Under this service we provide customized research as per the clients’ requirements. Most of the times these are integrated in the original request raised by the client or delivered as separate reports.
Here we liaise with the client on a one-to-one basis and provide continuous support with our as well as the clients’ data and insights.
Generally, these projects have a RFP time of around 2 weeks and the minimum engagement is of 6 months.
Identification and evaluation of competition is critical to corporate strategy planning, in order to acquire and preserve market share. We offer comprehensive support to provide competitive edge to our clients. Issues we address in competitive intelligence reports are as follows:
- Competitor profiling including financial performance, products/services offered, distribution channels and strategic initiatives
- SWOT, PESTEL and Porter’s analysis to evaluate competitive threat
- Competitor benchmarking for performance measurementIndustry best practices
- Identification of merger, acquisition and partnership targets
- Strategic recommendations
Benchmarking is a the first step to testing a product or concept/service with its competition.
Benchmarking is a way of discovering what is the best performance being achieved – whether in a particular company, by a competitor or by an entirely different industry. This information can then be used to identify gaps in an organization’s processes in order to achieve a competitive advantage.
We offer the following services under this:
- Collecting and comparing product specifications.
- Identifying similarities and differences.
- Strategic suggestions for matching or improving depending upon the clients’ goals.
- Presenting an interactive dashboard with the information in a usable manner.
Go-To-Market Strategy Reports
Market entry is a critical operation for a company, carrying significant risk. You may introduce an existing product in a new regional market, or a new product in an existing regional market. Research insights help form a clear picture of the market and provide meaningful and tangible ideas for future growth and opportunities. Market research expertise enables us to make recommendations for lowering risk and making informed decisions that will lead to a path of sustained growth. Our consulting services offer key analytical insights on the following critical business aspects:
- Product life cycle
- Current market position and presence of key participants
- Pricing strategy
- Customer buying behavior and decision-making process
- Regulatory scenario